I am a retired teacher from Revere High School where I taught biology for thirty six years. I live in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and this is my main focus for my photography. Over the years I have viewed many gorgeous and interesting events in the park. I hope to share these with you through the images on this web site. Even though the Cuyahoga Valley National Park is my main focus I still enjoy photographing outside of the park. These other locations can be viewed in the Folders page. I have given presentations on my photography to numerous photography groups. I have met other wonderful photographers who have shared their talents with me. Using my photography passion I have accomplished quite a bit in the short time I have been photographing.
• 36 images in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park calendar since
• First Place in Ansel Adams International Photo Contest
• Images have been displayed in Cleveland Institute of Music,
University Hospital and
Cleveland Hopkins Airport
• 2015 exhibit at Robinson Memorial Hospital in Ravenna
• 2016 Cuyahoga River image used by a National Geographic publication
• Images currently in the law offices of Kastner, Westman and
Wilkens in Montrose
• Images in the offices of Stratos Wealth Management Group in
• Two murals displayed in the Summa cardiac rehabilitation
center in Akron
• Seven murals are planned to be displayed in the new Woodridge
I am beginning my eighth year on the Arts and Crafts circuit. I display my work under the name of Crooked River Images. I have displayed my work in Medina's Art in the Park, Art by the Falls in Chagrin Falls, Cain Park, Akron Arts Expo, Ohio Mart, Hudson Art on the Green, Village Peddler Festival, Canton's Christkindl Markt, Cleveland Art in the Flats and the WITAN French Market in Akron.